Self Care for May

Making this May a month of self love. 

For Many of us self love can be a difficult concept but it's an important journey we all must take. No matter the state of our mental or physical health we are all beings of worth and value.

It's easy to see the beauty, skills and worth of others but sometimes we need to take a moment to appreciate ourselves. Not in a boastful way, but in a reflective, understanding of our flaws way. We are three dimensional people, we are meant to feel things, good or bad, for growth and understanding.

This month I challenge you to look after yourself. Often  through looking after ourselves we are able to gauge a better understanding of others situations. Moreover, if you don't live burdened by your own baggage you have more room and energy to support others.

I have exams this month so the thought of making this a self care month seems kind of like an oxymoron. But if I can look after myself through what feels like endless revision then by the time my exams are over I should have built up a strong self care programme. For me personally that includes going to bed earlier and ensuring that I include treats and hobbies in my exam timetable.

Love tasha xx

Comments