Finding Environmental Motivation

From 'care' to lifestyle and habit with a little bit of inspiration 

The world has a lot of information, opinion and issues which it throws at us. This is often confusing and divides our attention so much that we feel helpless to do or change anything.

For example, I always used to think I cared about the planet and that was enough. But after finding a blog about ethics and fashion I began to understand that I was still a massive part of the problem. I then began to research further and realised that there were many tangible things I could do in my everyday life to make a stand against climate change and encourage positive action in others. But this change of heart could not have come about without the help and dedication of other bloggers and environmental campaigners.

So if you're struggling to know where to start, find someone who's already well into their sustainable journey that you find engaging and can identify with.  With their newly gained insight and excitement it should help spur you on to achieve more, act more and care more.

I highly recommend Besma from Curiously Conscious as the blog that fully started my sustainability journey. I still love to read her blog and have gone on to follow the vein of ethical alternatives by keeping up with the We Are Teafund podcast which I absolutely love for its refreshing take on youth, faith and justice.  There are many others that I love but I would also welcome any comments or recommendations of your favourites or people who you find inspirational.

Tasha xx

Comments